Roof Inspection in Tucson and the Surrounding Areas
When is a roof inspection needed?
- There has been recent severe weather, such as hail or heavy wind. Monsoon season makes homes especially vulnerable to roof damage in Tucson.
- You notice leaks or wet spots on your ceiling. This is a sign of a leaky roof.
- You can see missing or damaged shingles when looking at your roof.
- Water is pooling on your roof.
- Vegetation is popping up on the roof or fallen tree limbs have landed on your roof.
Why should you consult a professional for your roof inspection?
Even if you are handy around the house, you should call a professional when you need to inspect or repair your roof. Simply gaining access to the roof can be dangerous if you don’t have a ladder of proper height. In addition, you may not know where to step to stay safe while walking around on the roof. A professional will have the tools and knowledge necessary to safely gain access. Furthermore, a roofing professional will know exactly which signs of damage to look for and where.
Don’t wait to give your roof the professional attention it needs. Blue Mountain Roofing is here to handle your roof inspection and repair needs in Tucson. We will also work with your insurance company to cover repairs caused by unforeseen disasters. Call us at (520) 288-8703 to schedule your free estimate and inspection.