Roof Inspection in Tucson and the Surrounding Areas
When was the last time you had your roof inspected for damage? If it’s been a while—or you can’t remember the last time a pro looked at your roof—you will want to call Blue Mountain Roofing for an inspection. We will provide a free roof inspection along with an estimate to assess any damage to your roof and make repair recommendations. Even if you don’t choose us for your repairs, we are happy to inspect your roof to ensure its safety and structural integrity.
Your roof is an integral component of your home’s protection from the elements. It also contributes to the energy efficiency of your home. Therefore, any damage to your roof could be an issue for other parts of your home. For example, missing or buckled shingles could allow moisture to penetrate the roof’s surface and cause widespread damage in your house. Following a professional roof inspection, you will be aware of any vulnerabilities in your roof’s structure. You’ll also know which repairs to schedule to address those issues. In some cases, you may need to replace your roof to keep your home in good condition.
When is a roof inspection needed?
Scheduling a roof inspection every 5-10 years is a good idea, because your roof will sustain normal wear and tear with age. In addition, many roofs may only have a lifespan of about one decade. In some situations, you may need to schedule more frequent roof inspections. Call Blue Mountain Roofing for a roof inspection and repair estimate if:
- There has been recent severe weather, such as hail or heavy wind. Monsoon season makes homes especially vulnerable to roof damage in Tucson.
- You notice leaks or wet spots on your ceiling. This is a sign of a leaky roof.
- You can see missing or damaged shingles when looking at your roof.
- Water is pooling on your roof.
- Vegetation is popping up on the roof or fallen tree limbs have landed on your roof.